Forgotten to Rotate the HOST Sponges Bucket with the result that your HOST Sponges are too dry or maybe slushy. We can help you avoid this. Simply order a case of 5.4kg buckets and follow these steps.
Order a 412H from our webshop, using our one time code HOST2017A We will sell it to you at a special price and this means you will pay slighly less per kilo than the larger 30H bucket.
- Use the 4 x 5.4kg (12lb) buckets
- Wash the buckets out and store the buckets – make sure they are clean and dry.
- Buy and decant a 30H, scoop for scoop into the 4 buckets. The result is the chemistry is distributed evenly from the 30H into the 412H single buckets.
- Keep the buckets sealed and use within 4 weeks
- Shake the smaller single bucket to distribute the HOST chemistry.
This avoids the problem of dry and/or slushy HOST. So try it and let us know how you get on. We’ve had some reported good results with no problems.
The key is that your hands, the buckets and the scoop are clean and dry before the HOST is decanted. Let us know how you get on by sending us an email at email@example.com